Hi First Graders and Families!
We are Kimmy Zaroba and Kena DiNardi and we are thrilled to be your teachers at Valley View. We can't wait to get to know you all better as we spend time together this year!
Here is a little bit about Ms. Zaroba:
• I grew up in Flower Mound, Texas.
• This will be my tenth year teaching; I have taught First Grade and Kindergarten (but I think First Grade is the most fun;) )
• This is my fifth year at Valley View.
• I graduated from The University of Texas with a degree in Interdisciplinary Studies-Early Childhood through Fourth Grade.
• I moved back to Austin from New York City where I earned my master's degree in Curriculum and Teaching from Columbia University.
• I enjoy reading, live music, and UT football!
Here is a little bit about Ms. DiNardi:
First grade is such a special year. We will participate in activities that are meaningful, challenging, and engaging. Our goal as teachers is to instill a love of learning and to make school a fun, rewarding experience. The amount of growth that happens in first grade is tremendous. We feel so lucky to guide you through this learning process!
When you walk into our classroom, you walk into a community where we respect, support, help, and love one another. Please come to school with a positive attitude, open heart and mind, and ready to learn and achieve at the highest heights!
Families, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Your child's education is a collaborative effort, please don't ever hesitate to contact us. We are going to have a wonderful year!
Ms. Zaroba and Ms. DiNardi